- Report: #107886
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: American Fiberglass Pools
American Fiberglass Pools771 W 7th Street San Jacinto, California U.S.A.
American Fiberglass Pools, Brian Peterson - Wayne Wilhelm - Marvin Thomas Lindner - Norman Boyd March $5000 dollar rip-off March San Jacinto Riverside Corona Temecula Lake Elsinore San Bernadino California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Big rip-off all these contractors operate illegally under other dummy licenses.
URGENT: Norman Boyd March is the biggest scam artist of them all.
Wayne Michael Wilhelm, Brian Peterson, Norman Boyd March & Marvin Thomas Lindner,
1) 3 1/2 months, still no corrected paperwork.
2) Did not start dig or any construction.
3) A mound of Dirt left on my driveway and lawn for over 6 weeks.
(On May 11th they finally removed the dirt from my driveway)
4) Unorganized employees.
5) 20 documented broken promises.
6) No-show on appointments.
7) No returned phone calls
8) Deposit required for pool- no pool ordered
(9) No official permits have been issued. (Per city of Corona)
10) Check has been Cashed and documented with my bank.
To this day no return phone calls or returned monies...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2004 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Fiberglass-Pools/San-Jacinto-California/American-Fiberglass-Pools-Brian-Peterson-Wayne-Wilhelm-Marvin-Thomas-Lindner-Norman-107886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.