Complaint Review: American Financial Card

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:trevose Pennsylvania
American Financial Card
2480 E. Bay Drive Suite 28 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

American Financial Card was interested in becoming a member of american financial card. they wanted to debit my acc't for $200.00 of which I agreed to. This transaction took place on May 11, 2007. somewhere about May 22nd, my acc't was unlawfully debited again for $200.00. After communication with this company and filing reports with my bank, that money was returned at which time I had the bank block them from my acc't. 2480 E. Bay Drive Suite 28 Largo Florida

My report is that american financial card wanted me to pay them $200.00 for membership into a catalog company, thus, allowing me to improve my credit rating. I wanted to do this and so I did only to have them unlawfully debit my acc't for an additional $200.00, which I might add, created undo stress mentally and financially. The initial transaction took place May 11,2007. The unlawful transaction took place about May 22,2007. After communicating with them and filing reports with my bank, I finally received back the unlawful debit of $200.00. During that communication period, I had my bank institute a block against any further debits from this company. Since then, I have had to make continuous calls to find out what happened to the catalog they were supposed to send me. I was only allowed to speak with a customer representative, (approx. 3 during this entire time), to have them each time to tell me that there was a computer problem which caused the extra debit and that the catalog would be sent out in the next mailing. To appease me they instead sent me four $50.00 vouchers they said I could use towards my next purchase. At this writing, todays date is August 27,2007 and I am tired of the promise of somethig that I have not received. I am tired of stressing over this issue and I am seeking with great passion reppossession of my $200.00 payment to this company. Can you help me to gain victory?

Lamarr
trevose, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Card/Largo-Florida-33771/American-Financial-Card-was-interested-in-becoming-a-member-of-american-financial-card-th-270577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Card