• Report: #198908

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 17, 2006

• Reported By:Salem Ohio
American Financial Freedom
7413 Squire Ct West Chester, Ohio U.S.A.

American Financial Freedom does not adhere to the national do not call list ripoff West Chester Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: dear Michael

I have received phone solicitation from this company even though I am on the do not call registry. I have reported them to the ftc.

Michael
Salem, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Freedom/West-Chester-Ohio-45069/American-Financial-Freedom-does-not-adhere-to-the-national-do-not-call-list-ripoff-West-Ch-198908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Freedom

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

dear Michael

AUTHOR: Adrian - (U.S.A.)

First off let me say to Michael or anyone who is contacted on the do not call list we apologize. The do not call system is anything but perfect. The particular instance in question happened as follows. We purchased a county record data base software which was sold to us as dnc friendly. We screened our list of people to call and every dnc customer did not show a phone number(or so we were told). Several phone numbers were not displayed therfore the system appeared to be working. However, some people on the dnc still showed up. Bottom line, we called the software provider and the problem was fixed.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: If someone complains about my company I believe their full name should be listed for validity. Secondly, I suffered through the rigorous task of registering with this site in order to send my rebuttal. I think we could all be doing more important things with our time.

sincerely,