Complaint Review: American Financial Group LLC / Gretchen Fox And Associates

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By:CORONA California
American Financial Group LLC / Gretchen Fox And Associates
8236 Remmet Ave. Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

American Financial Group / Gretchen Fox And Associates Riped off Canoga Park California

* : Gretchen Fox

I gave American Financial Group LLC/ Gretchen Fox and Associates $1295 to modify my loan. They did nothing. When I called they dont answer. My husband and I went looking for them at the address we sent our paper work to 7210 Jordan Ave. A 42 Canoga Park Ca. 91303 It was a PO BOX. On this web site we discoverd the address where they worked out of 8236 Remmet Ave. Canoga Park Ca. 91304. It happens to be a few blocks from the first address.

Today on August 2 2009 we drove 154 miles to that location surpise surpise theres a Big for Lease sign on the building Looking through the window they seemed to have left in a hurry. This company American Financial Group not only took my check for $1295 they wanted more so they electronically took out of my checking a total of $5180.

If that wasnt enough my bank Bank of America says since I did business with this company and I gave them a check with my account number and routing number. Which all checks have says this is not fraud. Thats what coustmer service says and nothing I say will change there minds. Believe me I have tryed talking to several people. Funny Wells Fargo Bank says it fraud the police department that I reported it to says its fraud. Times our hard we need our money. If anyone has heard anything about American Financial Group or about the policies of Bank Of America could you write to Ripoff THANKS

Barbara
CORONA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Group-LLC-Gretchen-Fox-And-Associates/Canoga-Park-California-91304/American-Financial-Group-Gretchen-Fox-And-Associates-Riped-off-Canoga-Park-California-475828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Group LLC / Gretchen Fox And Associates

#1

Gretchen Fox

AUTHOR: Christine - (U.S.A.)

I have made formal complaints to the Attorney General of California and have a "group of people" who exchange information with me.  If you would like the details on what has been done so far, you can contact me at (((ROR redacted)))  If you check the other complaints about this company, you will probably see my information in some.  They also go by the names of Mason Capital Group and American Financial Group.  All at the Rennet address.

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>