Complaint Review: American Financial Group,Llc

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Newalla Oklahoma
American Financial Group,Llc
7210 Jordan Ave # A 42 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-301-9624
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

American Financial Group, Llc I pay out them $1,300.00 to get a Load Modification and Got Nothing but lost my Money Canoga Park California

I think I American Financial Group,LLC shoud give me back my money and I will fine some body els that will Help me get my Payment down. I did not here from them in a long time and I have call them and got no one. If I pay good money to them I shoud get a Load Modification to get My Payment down,But got nothing from them. I don't like Being Ripoff from or any body.

Butkus
Newalla, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-GroupLlc/Canoga-Park-California-91303/American-Financial-Group-Llc-I-pay-out-them-130000-to-get-a-Load-Modification-and-Got-447271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Group,Llc