Complaint Review: American Financial Protection Agency Incorporated

• Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Bruce — Austin Texas United States of America
American Financial Protection Agency Incorporated
5702 Lake Worth Road Internet United States of America

American Financial Protection Agency Incorporated A representative called me and told me he knew how i had been defrauded by some law agencies and some home based businesses. He said i was intitled to a settlement from the company he worked for. he s Greenacres, Internet

*Consumer Comment: FRAUD, this is a variation on the Pre-Pay scam

A representative from American Financial protection Agency Incorporated called me. He said he knew of how i was a victim of fraud by having money taken from me by litigation agencies and home based businesses that i had been frauded by in the past. He said i was intitled to get $25,000 back for this and he said that his company. (AFPAI) could wire $25,000 dollars into my bank account. However, he said i had to pay a fee of $2000 to have this process go into effect. He lowered the fee continuously down to $1000 then $500 plus a few dollars, then $33.00 as a last resort after i told him i didn't have enough money. I talked to Reprentative at my current litigation office over the telephone. The representative said this was fraud. She said it is a procedure where they have you send them money through Western Union or FedEx. She said that then they take your money and you never see any money wired into your bank account. After i told the represenatative at AFPAI that i talked to one of the reps at my litigation office regarding what he told me when he talked to me earlier(he called me twice) he adruptly hung up. This is very obvious that this was a scam. I talked to my administrator at my litigation office about this later. He said he knew of this company and that said that they aren't legitimate and not to get involved with them. I am reporting this to the public as a warning not to do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Protection-Agency-Incorporated/internet/American-Financial-Protection-Agency-Incorporated-A-representative-called-me-and-told-me-753680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Protection Agency Incorporated

FRAUD, this is a variation on the Pre-Pay scam

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

You send real cash and get either Nothing, or a bid for more cash sent out to them.
DON'T FALL FOR IT.