Premier

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:Eureka Springs Arkansas
American Financial Solutions
PO Box 6119 Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.

American Financial Solutions Company claims were satisfied. They did what they said they would do. Columbia Maryland

AFS is one of the 1st debt consolidation companies in the US. In my case, they paid off $49,000 in credit card debt in less than 5 years. The only fees involved was a $5 contribution added into my monthly draft from my account. For all that debt, my monthly payment was less than $1000. If I had not "hired" this firm to rid me of this strangling debt, I would have been paying the minimums at a total of $1700/mo and it would have taken me close to 30 years to pay off. This was one of my better financial decisions. I opened the account with AFS in May of 2001 and it was paid off in December of 2005.....so it took 4.5 years.

Now I see there are thousands of "debt fixers" available, and also nightmares to boot. AFS is not a scam, they didn't ask for money up front, and at $5/mo for the fee, I believe the total cost to me was $275 spread out over the 4.5 years. I no longer fretted about where the money was going to come from to pay theoe creditors, as soon as the first AFS payment was paid. I was very happy with the outcome, and the restoration of my good credit.

Lauren
Eureka Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Solutions/Columbia-Maryland-21045/American-Financial-Solutions-Company-claims-were-satisfied-They-did-what-they-said-they-w-308960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Solutions