Complaint Review: American Financial Standard

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Eastlake Colorado
American Financial Standard
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-569-2573
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American Financial Standard Promised me a government Grant last fall which I paid 359.00 for and never received it Champlain New York

This company promised me a grant of 4500.00 and I paid 359.00 to get it started. After seeveral months I called the company and a message of a different # to call (866) 276-1460. I called the nymber and a guy says that the company sold out and that this new company was taking over. After sever phone calls to this same number this guy would continue to tell me that he reported my grant and it should be coming. Now they have a message that says due to network difficulties you call can not be completed. I just want my 359.00 back.

Steven
Eastlake, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Standard/Champlain-New-York-12919/American-Financial-Standard-Promised-me-a-government-Grant-last-fall-which-I-paid-35900-341107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Standard