- Report: #445017
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: American Financial Strategies, Inc. - American Information Strategies, Inc.
American Financial Strategies, Inc. - American Information Strategies, Inc.131 Calle Iglesia San Clemente, California U.S.A.
American Financial Strategies, Inc. - American Information Strategies, Inc. Fraudulant Data- High Networth Investors/Clients that don't have any wealth! San Clemente California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- a scam that has played out for months. My sales guy named Don Westover sold me High Net worth seniors. They were sold as having $25 million minimum net worth and age between 80-85 yrs old. It took almost 3 months for them to produce a USPO postage receipt as proof of mailing. And after 3 months waiting I get nothing. It seems they didn't fund the return postage permit for the return card attached to my mailing. After a month of calling them to fund this postage account, I got 3 return cards out of 10,000 mailed. These 3 claimed to be far from wealthy, much less have a min. net worth of $25M.
For the next month Mcabe Forrester, Chief Technology Officer refuses to take my calls or return them. Now over 5 months from the data I ordered and paid for this mailer I'm finally able to communicate with the President, Joel Craft. He admits that I was mislead and sold unrealistic data.
To date he is unwilling to refund any of the money paid, even through the data they sold me doesn't exist. These guys present themselves as a financial company with high worth clients that they are willing to market you to via a monthly newsletters and emails from them (American Financial Strategies). I turns out they aren't any more than a lead company reselling Experian data. Don't get ripped off by them under either name they use. American Financial Strategies, Inc. &/or American Information Strategies, Inc.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Strategies-Inc-American-Information-Strategies-Inc/San-Clemente-California-92672/American-Financial-Strategies-Inc-American-Information-Strategies-Inc-Fraudulant-Dat-445017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.