Complaint Review: American Financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:radcliff Ohio
American Financial
1625 Chestnut St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-329-0268
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Financial Internet Fruad!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I was surfing the net looking for a commercial loan and filled out a couple applications. Three days went by and a representative from American Financial called and explained to me that I was not qualified for the amount that I was requesting. I thanked the person for calling and forgot about it.

One month later I received another phone call from a representative from American Financial but this time the representative (Jody Evans) stated I was qualified because the loan qualifications had changed. The change was that they had partnered with an American Loan Company & Annuity insurance Company. This company provided insurance to the applicant and lender. The applicant (me) sends money to the Annuity Insurance Company and then the loan is released. Sounds legitimate, this company is going to make money off your money. They were also to refund the money in six months if you paid on time.

I sent the money and never heard back from Jody Evans. I sent e-mails and made numerous phone calls to no prevail. What a screwed up mess. I lost $4,000.00 and I have no idea how to go about getting it back. If you are reading this and have any suggestions please place them on website. i will be checking it daily.

radcliff, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/American-Financial-Internet-Fruad-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-329609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial