Complaint Review: American Floral Delivery

• Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: RUSSELL — Leesburg Georgia USA
American Floral Delivery
6677 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield, Michigan United States of America

American Floral Delivery Wesley Berry PAID FOR FLOWER DELIVERY ON VALENTINES DAY AND NOTHING DELIVERED OR REFUNDED FOR NEXT 48 HOURS West Bloomfield, Michigan

I ordered flowers to be delivered from this company online.  I paid for them with my credit card on Feb 12th to be delivered on Feb 14th.  I even paid extra to make sure they deliver them on that day.  Nothing was delivered on Valentine's Day.  It is not the 15th, and still nothing was delivered.  I have left 3 messages for their customer service to call me back.  They advertise service for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, but when I called each time, someone took a message for a call back.  Nobody has called me back.  The last time I called, the lady took all my information and then asked me to hold.  She never came back for 10 minutes so I hung up.

Do not go online and order anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Floral-Delivery/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48322/American-Floral-Delivery-Wesley-Berry-PAID-FOR-FLOWER-DELIVERY-ON-VALENTINES-DAY-AND-NOTHI-695800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Floral Delivery