Complaint Review: American Floral Delivery

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: martyup — Cedar City Utah United States of America
American Floral Delivery

American Floral Delivery WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP OFC No flower delivery, no contact, no response Internet

I received an email from this company promoting flower delivery.  I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentines Day on the 5th of February for delivery on the 13th.  Nothing ever came.  I tried repeatedly to call the company on the telephone numbers they provided, and all I got was a fast busy signal.  I also emailed the company, with no response.  On the 16th of February I called my credit card company and disputed the charges for the flowers.  On March 9th, I received an email from Wesley Flowers that my "recent order" had been cancelled.  No reason was given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Floral-Delivery/internet/American-Floral-Delivery-WESLEY-BERRY-FLOWERS-CORP-OFC-No-flower-delivery-no-contact-no-851235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Floral Delivery