Complaint Review: American Freedom Clearing House LLC.

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kellie Sotelo — El PASO Texas United States of America
American Freedom Clearing House LLC.
P.O. Box 83566 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

American Freedom Clearing House LLC. Cashed my check & did not deliver the merchandise. Phoenix, Arizona

On Oct. the 10th a guy came to my apartment door & claimed he was selling books & magazines so he could make enough money to earn a school trip to Europe. He asked if I would be interested in helping him, I said I would.I ended up purchasing a cookbook from him for $63.00. I have a receipt & the check stub, the check cleared the bank & I never received the very expensive cookbook. My name is Kellie Sotelo from El Paso Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freedom-Clearing-House-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/American-Freedom-Clearing-House-LLC-Cashed-my-check-did-not-deliver-the-merchandise-P-1010514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freedom Clearing House LLC.