butter

• Reported By: Kaylene — loveland Colorado United States of America
American Freedom Clearing House
8635 W Sahara Ave #480 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

American Freedom Clearing House Rip off? Las Vegas, Nevada

I orderded from 2 boys that cam to my house on 5/27/12. I still have not received my childs books that I have ordered him. I've tried contacting them at the 7027783610 and left a message with my phone number, have not been contacted back. Since than their VM message has changed, and now I am unable to leave a messge. (subscriber cannot recieve messages at this time)..

All I want to do is cancel my order and get my $$ back, it has been 3 months now, and my child still does not have his books... Please contact me to clear this up. They did not leave me with a reciept, because they claimed their company has a new policy to send the reciepts to the sheriffs office and than the sheriff will than send them out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freedom-Clearing-House/Las-Vegas-Nevada-30515/American-Freedom-Clearing-House-Rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-935380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freedom Clearing House