Complaint Review: American Freedom ClearingHouse

• Reported By: Kaylene — loveland Colorado United States of America
American Freedom ClearingHouse
8635 W Sahara Ave 480 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

American Freedom ClearingHouse Book/Magazine scam Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27, 2012 I had 2 boys come to my apartment in Loveland CO, selling books and magazines. One of whom guys by the name Anthony.  I purchased 3 sets of books, Cars, Villians and Faires and wrote 2 checks for $55 each. These 2 boys, stated that this year they are doing things differently and would not produce me with a reciept and claim that they send them to the Sheriff's office and they now mail them out. 2 months go by and I still have not recieved my childrens books. I looked online for this company and found a phone number of 7027783610. I have called several times and have left messages, which half of the time the mail box has been full and could not leave a message. I started calling July 30th all the way up until now October 30 2012. I finally got through and described my situation to Allison, who was very understanding and apologized for what these boys have done, and offered me a refund... This was back on September 6th.. Since than I have spoken with her a few times, stating she hasnt gotten around to it, she has been to busy, However that she had my information on her desk and would mail me a refund. I have yet to reciev my refund of $110.   If anyone else is in charge of this company and would like to reach me to sort this out, that would be great, or if anyone has any other numbers that I can try, please pass them on. Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freedom-ClearingHouse/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/American-Freedom-ClearingHouse-BookMagazine-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-962147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freedom ClearingHouse