Complaint Review: American Freedom Clearinghouse, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Rohnert Park California Virgin Islands (US)
American Freedom Clearinghouse, LLC
8635 West Sahara Ave. #480 Las Vegas,, Nevada United States of America

American Freedom Clearinghouse, LLC Terri Reagan & Alison Roberts Sold me subscriptions to magazines with understanding I could cancel withing 3 business days of purchase Las Vegas, , Nevada

I purchsed 2 magazine subscriptions from the Door to Door Salesman on Aug. 16, 2012. He gave me a receipt which clearly states that I had 3 business days to cancel from the date of purchase.  This included a Notice of Cancellation form.  The following day on Aug. 17, 2012. I signed the Cancellation from and mailed it to American Freedom Clearinghouse.  On Sept. 7 2012 they cashed my check and to this date Sept 19, 2012 I have not received my requested refund or the magazines.  I have called their phone # and left message numberous time with no response. I also sent them a follow up letter requesting a refund of the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freedom-Clearinghouse-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/American-Freedom-Clearinghouse-LLC-Terri-Reagan-Alison-Roberts-Sold-me-subscriptions-t-943583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freedom Clearinghouse, LLC