Complaint Review: American Freedom Clearinghouse LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Kathy Cameron — Hamilton Montana United States of America
American Freedom Clearinghouse LLC
8635 W. Sahara Ave #480 las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

American Freedom Clearinghouse LLC URL;www.winmytrip.me An agent visited me at my home on 7/13/2012. I ordered a magazine entitled "Scholastic Parent" for $55. I have not received this magazine or any confirmation as to it being processed. las Vegas , Nevada

An agent visited me in June and I ordered a subscription to the "Scholastic Parent" magazine.  I paid $55. via check which was cashed the next day.  I have not received the magazine nor any correspondense from them.  The receipt # is 022852

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freedom-Clearinghouse-LLC/las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/American-Freedom-Clearinghouse-LLC-URLwwwwinmytripme-An-agent-visited-me-at-my-home-on-937078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freedom Clearinghouse LLC