Complaint Review: American Freight Furniture - Mattress

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Defiance — Defiance
American Freight Furniture - Mattress
3650 Fort Shawnee Dr. Lima, Ohio United States of America

American Freight Furniture - Mattress Bunch of liars! They claim they cant give me my money back on a couch i have been waiting for over a month! Lima, Ohio

I bought a couch from them 3-2-13. Now I completely regret it. I have never been treated so horrible by a business in my life. What ever happened to The Customer is Always right Policy? I have yet to receive my couch or a refund. That is the same as stealing, I only gave them my money on the promise of receiving a couch. No couch, give back my money, that simple. But they are making it anything but simple, they actually have enough nerve to have an attitude with me. It's not right how they treat people & they're hard earned money! Something has to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight-Furniture-Mattress/Lima-Ohio-45806/American-Freight-Furniture-Mattress-Bunch-of-liars-They-claim-they-cant-give-me-my-mon-1042275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight Furniture - Mattress