Complaint Review: American Freight Lexington Ky

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: UPSCat4080 — Harlan Kentucky
American Freight Lexington Ky
Lexington, Kentucky USA

American Freight Lexington Kentucky Mattress Misrepresentation Lexington Kentucky

American Freight advertises a Euro Top and Posture Plus edition mattresses that include hat is perceived to be an actual picture of the mattress itself, but after driving two hours I found out that what was supposed to be an actual mattress with 4 or 5 inches of cushion on the frame (depending which one you chose) was actually a cot pad that looked like something I could have unrolled at Walmart for $20. The actual mattress is NOTHING what the pictures showed or the description described. Lucky us though....just so happens that their #1 selling mattress was located directly next to the Posture Plus and Euro Top mattresses.

when I walked in and told the associate.I wanted to see the Posture Plus mattresses he directed me to follow him. Along the way I should have known something was wrong when he turned to me and said, "Don't be mad...ok?". It is kin of funny thinking back on that, but I was steamed when I saw the actual mattress that was not shown on the website. I then on my way out spoke to an unloaded who was taking another mattress out and told him that I was planning on buying a mattress, but it wasn't what it turned out to be and he said, "Ohh...you mean thePosture Plus?". This company knowingly has a false image on thir site just to lure people in. When you call to check if items are in stock they will say that they only have one left, so you better hurry! There are low prices for low quality furniture, but I never expected to be lied to.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. This guy will never be back to American Freight...and you shouldn't either especially if you are in the market for a new mattress :) !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight-Lexington-Ky/Lexington-Kentucky/American-Freight-Lexington-Kentucky-Mattress-Misrepresentation-Lexington-Kentucky-1088200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight Lexington Ky