Complaint Review: American Freight Warehouse

4701 roberts rd columbus, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 6148509000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American Freight Warehouse roberts rd columbus,ohio no delievery,waited 3 hours columbus, Ohio

On 8/22/09,my wife and I went to his location to buy a leather couch.We choose one and paid $425.09 for it.We were told that it would be brought to our home between the hrs of 5.00 and 7.00 pm.We received a call stating and confirming this.We waited and no one called or appeared.I called at 6.45pm and was told they were loading it on the truck.We again waited till 8.00pm.No truck,no couch,no call.I am going up there on Sunday the 23th to pick up this unit or cancel the credit card transaction as fraud.I will then file charges for fraud,obtaining money under fals pretenses,and perjury.This outfit is a bunch of liars and crooks.Beware buyers in Columbus,ohio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight-Warehouse/columbus-Ohio-43228/American-Freight-Warehouse-roberts-rd-columbusohio-no-delieverywaited-3-hours-columbus-484153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight Warehouse