Complaint Review: American Freight

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Dry Ridge Kentucky
American Freight
7102 Turfway Rd Florence, Kentucky U.S.A.

American Freight Paid 1900 Dollars - NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT! Florence Kentucky

Well,

Back on Feburary 7th 2008 I had bought 1900 dollars worth of stuff. Couches, tables, bed etc etc. Well after I paid it off they told me I could take advantage of the free storage until I made room.

I kept in touch as I went into some bad luck and did not have anywhere to store those things at the time. So in March I called made sure everything was okay, they said yeah yeah your good brother just let us know when your ready. Same thing in May and June, several times in each month.

On June 18th, I called to set up a date to pick up my things or have them delivered. The person I talked to said my stuff had already been delivered on February 28th 2008.

One - I never signed a delivery receipt nor payed for it to be delivered.
Two - I have not lived at that address since Feb 11th 2008.
Three - My Mother in Law rents that property now and said no such delivery was ever made.
Four - They are blowing me off and basically screwing me out of almost 2k worth of cash.

Its been a joke dealing with these idiots since the very first day I was there. Now they are telling me some bull crap about them being under new management for about 2 weeks now so everything a mess. I have called everyday and still they say "We are looking into it".

They said it was delivered on Feb 28th, just look in the logs for the 28th obviously if my name isn't on anything someone ow's me my stuff!!!

BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THESE IDIOTS!@!

Robert
Dry Ridge, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight/Florence-Kentucky-41042/American-Freight-Paid-1900-Dollars-NEVER-RECEIVED-MY-PRODUCT-Florence-Kentucky-343272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight