Complaint Review: American Freight

• Reported By: quis — Tampa Florida
American Freight
4535 S Dalemabry Hwy Tampa, Florida USA

American Freight rip off Tampa Florida

I purchased a bedroom set with matresses from American Frieght. After 6 or 7 months after my purchase one of my drawers in my dresser came apart and I immediately called American Freight to report the problem. I was told that there is only a 72 hour warranty and there was nothing that could be done for me.  I was also given a number to a district manager and I was unable to reach him. American Freight is a rip off and has poor customer service and satisfaction. The matresses I purchased I had to throw away because they were squeaky and the box spring broke within 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight/Tampa-Florida-33611/American-Freight-rip-off-Tampa-Florida-1149916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight