Complaint Review: American Funding

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Greenwood South Carolina United States of America
American Funding
9000 Crow Canyon Road Danville, California United States of America

American Funding My Funding Resources Took $2700, Promised me Grant Money,Took Off my Credit Card, Left Me In Debt,Research No Good, Not Even Danville, California

I was searching for a grant online when a man from American Funding called me and said he could get me a grant for $50,000 but I would need to give him $2500 to do the research and coaching on how to get a grant. He was supposed to get me a grant to help me with a down payment on a home. When I got the research, there was nothing in there that even remotely fit the category he was supposed to get for me. He said if they could not find any useful information for me I would get my money back. They refuse to give me my money, found nothing I could use, and now I am in debt. I explained to the man if I lost this money I would be in terrible financial shape. He assured me I would not lose my money. He just kept say it would be worth $2500 to get $50,000. I bought into it. Now I don't know what I am going to do. I want my money back. Has anybody else run into these crooks?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Funding/Danville-California-/American-Funding-My-Funding-Resources-Took-2700-Promised-me-Grant-MoneyTook-Off-my-Cred-718707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Funding