• Report: #431992

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 08, 2009

• Reported By:Snohomish Washington
American General
505 Se Everett Mall Way Ste 2 Everett, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 425-290-9434
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

American General deceptive Loan practice Everett Washington

This whole transaction involving Hot Tubs was a disaster from the very start of the loan. It all began when I discovered that I had 3rd party parts put into NEW hot tubs. They were sold as NEW when in fact they were USED! I was burnt. But I didn't mind as long as Cal Spas honored the 5 year warranties. However, they don't honor the warranties and American General doesn't care. I even offered to give them the tubs back two years ago but they said they would and put a charge off on my credit report. Well today is here and I really don't care if they put a charge off on my credit report. I don't think I should be responsible for anything. However if they want to write down the loans for USED hot tubs and eliminate all Late fees on payments and any other junk fees then I am willing to work with them. I also want all negative reporting on my credit report removed. If they are willing to modify the loans and write them down because I have no warranties then I am willing to pay back a portion. Erin the branch Manager and Sean a low level collection employee that probably makes 9.00 hr is a crook and they both deserve to be fired. She is rude and the worst customer service person I have ever met. American General has been great to me and again if they are willing to help then I am willing to participate. I need your help please with American Gerneral. These guys are crooks!

Dion
Snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-General/Everett-Washington-98208/American-General-deceptive-Loan-practice-Everett-Washington-431992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American General