- Report: #967138
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: American Global Forwading
American Global Forwading125 NE 9th St. Miami, Florida United States of America
American Global Forwading Offer me job. I am not sure if it is spam. Miami, Florida
we would like to confirm your position with this letter.
This document outlines the main duties involved in the position.
There is no ambiguity in this document. This document clearly outlines all aspects of your duties, and should be treated accordingly.
1. As someone who is a remote employee, you must guarantee that you are available at home during office hours of 9-5. Here, you will take deliveries from UPS, FedEx and USPS. On occasion, you may find that some deliveries come in after 5pm or on Saturdays. To ensure you are aware of such instances, check the delivery list daily.
2. As an employee, you will be given an online account to manage deliveries. This is also the main point of contact between your supervisor and you. To ensure that this resource is used properly, please check online regularly throughout the working day.
3. We expect regular contact with your management, through the phone or via email. They are there to give you guidance, as well as provide support if there are any problems.
4. You must sign for every delivery you take at your address. Sometimes the customers name will have to be signed for.
5. You must open and check each package to ensure the goods inside have not been damaged due to problems in transit. You also have to photograph the item; to show evidence that it matches the description. Use any digital camera for this, and upload images to your account.
6. Download the prepaid shipping labels from your account, and print them out. Then affix them to the boxes.
7. Download new invoices from the online account, and then insert them into the packages before you reseal.
8. Deliver any parcels or letters to the post office in good time. If a delivery arrives before 2pm, it is expected that you package and ship to clients on the same day. This is of course dependent on labels and invoices being available online.
9. Take the tracking number from the shipping labels of your new package and enter it online, so that you can prove that the package has been shipped.
10. Once shipped, your online account will allow you to monitor every unit, so you can liaise with your supervisor on goods shipped.
11. Keep excellent records, so that you can resolve any issues as regards the shipping you do. You may need to communicate with carriers about any problems, and having accurate records will help.
Please print out the attached employment agreement, appointment letter and W4 and I9 forms.
Complete them fully before faxing them to: (800) 635-4780.
As we receive these documents we will create your online account for you. Then your dedicated manager will contact you shortly afterwards.
We are glad you are a part of our team, and cannot wait to start working with you. I have research about MGM Services and it ripped off one person on fron your ripoff website. Same offer job as 36,000 per year. 300 dollars per allowance. I thought maybe it is scam. I gave my SSN and Driver Licence with W4 form & I9 form. I am getting worry about this.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Global-Forwading/Miami-Florida-33132/American-Global-Forwading-Offer-me-job-I-am-not-sure-if-it-is-spam-Miami-Florida-967138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.