Complaint Review: American Grant Aid Services

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Ardmore Oklahoma
American Grant Aid Services
Suit 100-194 1220 L. Street NW Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

American Grant Aid Services Took 385.00 Dollars of our money and recieved nothing or heard from them since. Washington District of Columbia

My wife and I recieved a phone call one day that offered us a government grant. The company's name was American Grant Aid Services. The gentleman we speaked with was named, Tim Presscot.

He told us that if we send them three hundred and eighty five dollars then they would help us buy our new home. He said that all we had to do was find three foreclosure homes and that they would pay twenty give percent of the home that we choose.

We had to send him two hundred to secure the grant since he said that it was a first come first serve. He Called us back few days later and said that our purposal was done and we just had to finish paying the balance which was one hundred and eight five dollars. He told us that once he recieved the one eighty five then he would send us the purposal, then we would send back the three houses along with purposal after we signed it first.

We haven't heard from him since june 8th at 4:12 pm. We have been getting frustrated so we got out the tracking receipts from the post office and tracked the number done. It said that it was delivered on june 6 at about two pm. We stil haven't heard from him and never will.

My wife and I are not the wealthiest people and we live in an apartment with our two boys. I myself only make maybe a thousand dollars a month. I am a carpenter and only get payed by the job, no check, no hourly pay. My wife got layed off back in january and does not work. Tim presscot stole 385 dollars from our two boys! We almost cleaned our account at that time hoping and praying that this was true and that we will have the ranch home of our dreams. GUESS NOT!!

Josh
Ardmore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Aid-Services/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005/American-Grant-Aid-Services-Took-38500-Dollars-of-our-money-and-recieved-nothing-or-heard-461152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Aid Services