Complaint Review: American Grant Department

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: michealj68 — London Kentucky United States of America
American Grant Department
idk Unknown, Kentucky United States of America

American Grant Department Told me I was selected out of 5900 people because I had paid my taxes on time and had never filed bankruptcy before and that I didnt have a criminal record. But, sorry to say I do. Unknown, Kentucky

THE person who called me said he was calling from the American Grant Department and that I had been selected because I had paid my taxes and not filed bankruptcy and that I did not have a criminal record so I qualified and was selected for a government Grant, 7,000.00 but in order to receive the grant money I was to go to the nearest western union and call them back at718-705-4266 and they would give me directions of what to do which included me putting up a 260.00$ security deposit. I kept asking, if I'm receiving 7,000 then why would I need to put up a security deposit and everytime they would pretend they couldn't understand me. Another thing if you try to call them back from a landline, they wont answer. Also the first time they called it showed up all 0's. So watch out everyone, one of the worst things about it is they are forigners, sound like india indians and they are probably using our government grant money to try and rip us Americans off a little or alot more! Another reason we need to take care of our own and not these immigrants from other countries!!!!! Michealj68

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Department/Unknown-Kentucky-/American-Grant-Department-Told-me-I-was-selected-out-of-5900-people-because-I-had-paid-my-928244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Department