Complaint Review: American Grant Guide

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Trotwood Ohio
American Grant Guide
Nationwide U.S.A.

American Grant Guide ripoff charged me $250 for a government grant guide and they stated that I won a $5,000 grant already

I was contacted at my job about me receiving a $5,000 grant from American Grant Guide. I was leary when she stated that they would need my bank and routting information in order to process a $240 fee to my account. I'm a struggling college student as it is. Against my better judgement I ended up giving out my info., big mistake. As soon as I hung up the phone I jumped on the internet and found the ripoff site. I read about someone going through the same thing. Don't trust them it's a scam.

Trotwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Guide/nationwide/American-Grant-Guide-ripoff-charged-me-250-for-a-government-grant-guide-and-they-stated-t-136025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Guide