Complaint Review: American Grant Information Guide

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Winnetka California
American Grant Information Guide
americangrantsinformationguide.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

American Grant Information Guide ripoff big scam pay 249 for papers and get 5,000 dollars FAKE Los Angeles California

I was called this evening by a woman named Sherley Austin. Which had a very thick accent. I thought it was a telemarketer so right away told her I was not intrested.

She told me that the U.S. Goverment wanted to give me 5,000 dollars because I always paid my taxes on time. Then she told me, in order to recive the 5,000 grant that they would charge me $249. They already had the routing number of my bank and asked me for the rest of the number which was my account number.

I told her I was not okay with giving her permission to take money from my accouant with out me checking into this more. She immediatley handed me off to another person named Chris, who also had a very thick accent. Until I was pressured into buying.

I went home and checked on line but found nothing, the web site address they gave me does not exist. I closed my checking accouant right away. You to should do the same if you are caught in this scam.

Winnetka, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Information-Guide/Los-Angeles-California-91306/American-Grant-Information-Guide-ripoff-big-scam-pay-249-for-papers-and-get-5000-dollars-136209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Information Guide