Complaint Review: American Grant Information Guide

• Reported By:Sullivan City Texas
American Grant Information Guide
Georgia Nationwide U.S.A.

American Grant Information Guide ripoff Georgia

I got a call form this grant company who stated that I had recieved a 5,000 grant. I was not so sure to trust them becuase I had previously been getting calls from another "Grant" information agency. This one stated that I had recieved a 25,000 grant.

I called one of my college advisors and visited my university financial aid office and told them about the situation with the American Grant phone call. They told me that it was a scam because no federal grant company will charge you for information.

Then I went online and researched it and I saw with my own eyes that it was a scam. Now I hope that they will not call me back, but if they do I know how to handle them.

Hopefully these people get caught and put in prison.

Charly
Sullivan City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Information-Guide/nationwide/American-Grant-Information-Guide-ripoff-Georgia-135987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Information Guide