Complaint Review: American Grant Specialists

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: Linda — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
American Grant Specialists

American Grant Specialists took money out of my account for unauthorized services. Internet

Another great company who offers great services, but fails to get authorization. A service fee of 49.95 is taken out of my account, via a check that I agreed to pay. A phone number is on the check, which I called many times, for many days, but the line is always busy.

I finally got to talk to one person, who discontinues this service, that I never asked for, and will refund the full amount in a certified check in 7 to 10 days.  It has been a month, where is  my money?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Grant-Specialists/internet/American-Grant-Specialists-took-money-out-of-my-account-for-unauthorized-services-Intern-611351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Grant Specialists