Complaint Review: American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: june — sarasota Florida United States of America
American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan
159 Parliament Loop, Lake Mary, Florida 32746t Lake Mary, Florida, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 8002609409
  • Web:
  • Category:

American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan true care dental They took $169.00 of mine,on December 29,2009,got dental insurance, and will not send me a membership cardso I can go to the dentist.Everytime,I call them they tell me the membership card is in the Lake Mary, Florida, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Providers

December 29, True Care Dental took $169.00 of my money for dental insurance. I have never received a membership card, and every time I call them they tell me its in the mail. It is over 2 months they have my money, and lie to me, and say my membership card  is in the mail, but it never comes.  What a horrible thing they have done. Its truly a scam. I want to go to the dentist, but can`t  What crooks they are!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Health-Advantage-True-Care-Dental-Plan/Lake-Mary-Florida-Florida-32746/American-Health-Advantage-True-Care-Dental-Plan-true-care-dental-They-took-16900-of-min-578678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan

Providers

AUTHOR: American Health Advantage - (United States of America)

All members are able to access a list of preferred providers prior to joining the plan. These provider lists would be available for your viewing on the very same webpage.

We have been dedicated to helping our members save money on their dental care since 2006, and we would love to do the same for you. We look forward to your giving us another opportunity to better serve you.

- Member Services Department