Complaint Review: American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: TJ — Jonesboro Illinois United States of America
American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan

American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan Discount dental plans This is how big companies get rich Internet

I purchased this discount policy because I could not afford the dental work on my own. The plan was described to me and they paid upto 60% and the things I needed were included.  I purchased and then no one in my area accepted this card. I tried for about a year to find anyone. So I found a close dentist and she is extremely reasonable on her rates, so I have been paying my dental on my own. I did not expect any money back even though I did not use the policy or the card.  I got my credit card statement on Nov. 25 th of the next year and they charged me again $270. After the holiday on the 30th I called,  was told they could cancel me but I get no refund because it is over 30 days for cancellation.  My statement showed Oct 20th.  There was no talking to the people.  So now I know how big companies get big, by stopping on the small people and stealing their hard earned money.  Instead of saving me, my dental plan cost me $540 for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Health-Advantage-True-Care-Dental-Plan/internet/American-Health-Advantage-True-Care-Dental-Plan-Discount-dental-plans-This-is-how-big-comp-530675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Health Advantage-True Care Dental Plan