Complaint Review: American Heating and Cooling

• Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Link — Massillon Ohio USA
American Heating and Cooling
5250 Oakvale St sw Canton, Ohio United States of America

American Heating and Cooling Robert Radsick intimidated my family to pay for services never rendered Canton, Ohio

We have an electrical air cleaner for our furnace and it stopped working. I naturally called the number on the side of the furnace. Robert Radsick of American Heating and Cooling answered the phone.

I explained what the trouble was and I asked if they could do a free diagnostic check, write down what it would take to fix it so we could inform our landlord. Our landlord already knew about it too. I explained to him that we could not afford to have him fix this right now and that our landlord would. He said ok.

He came over, never did a diagnostic check or even got it running. When he was done, he went to his van. My wife and I thought he was writing up an estimate to give to our landlord. However, he slapped us with a bill for $180.00. He said he wasn't going to leave until we paid him. He eventually left and we didn't pay him.

We informed our landlord and Robert Radsick to us to court. I tried to explain my point but the judge was an ass. Robert Radsick lied in courtand said he got it running. He said he gave us a discount.

This man called me on easter Sunday while I was with my family harassing me to pay him. When I hung up, he proceeded to prank call me a few times.

Robert Radsick of American Heating and Cooling is very unprofessional, a liar and a cheat. He's simply trying to make a quick buck in a downed economy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Heating-and-Cooling/Canton-Ohio-44706/American-Heating-and-Cooling-Robert-Radsick-intimidated-my-family-to-pay-for-services-neve-631030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Heating and Cooling