Complaint Review: American Heritage Tin Sign

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
American Heritage Tin Sign

American Heritage Tin Sign Tin Sign Factory Shipped me someone elses order with theri credit card information enclosed NEVER REFUNDED , Internet

I made a purchase from this company in May 2006 of several tin signs.  I received someone else's order along with their credit card information, and all of their personal information.  I contacted the company and informed them I had received the wrong items and wanted to make sure someone else had not received my credit card information.  I was rudely told to send them all back and then I would get my order.  No answer as to why they were still using receipts with customer's entire credit card information included.   I was hung up on.  I then contacted the person who's order I had received and sure enough she had all my personal information.

To make a long story short I paid to send the signs all back at my expense and when I did receive what was my order - it was still incomplete.  I was missing a sign and they took it upon themselves to substitute a cat sign for a dog sign.  REALLY!  No refund, just this is it.  After several emails and phone calls I actually had to go through my credit card company to receive a credit. Save yourself some headaches and choose somewhere else to purchase.  They have a total disregard for your security and treat every purchase as a one time only.  This could have been a very simple exchange, but it became an ordeal because of their mistake and unwillingness to provide even a minimal amount of customer service.  I expected to see this company out of business, but after seeing complaints recently - they are still doing the same old thing.  This was almost 6 years ago and YES it is still the worst customer service I have ever received from a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Heritage-Tin-Sign/internet/American-Heritage-Tin-Sign-Tin-Sign-Factory-Shipped-me-someone-elses-order-with-theri-cr-1015029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Heritage Tin Sign