Complaint Review: American Historic Society - UNIFIED PRECIOUS METALS

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:blum Texas
American Historic Society - UNIFIED PRECIOUS METALS
31166via Colinas West Lake Village, California U.S.A.

American Historic Society - UNIFIED PRECIOUS METALS After paying for my colerd quarters in 2001 I have yet to get ny 2007&2008 coins.And cannot contact them by mail or phone! West Lake Village California

If any one can give me a new address on the American Historic Society or Unified Metals it would be great. These People ripped me off good, and tried it again. After ordering in 2001, and payment in full for all 50 coins, I have only received 40 coins. 2007 &2008 coins have not been sent yet. I had a guy to call me in January wanting another credit card # to send me the rest of my coins. No I didn't give the #****## another #.

blum, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Historic-Society-UNIFIED-PRECIOUS-METALS/West-Lake-Village-California/American-Historic-Society-UNIFIED-PRECIOUS-METALS-After-paying-for-my-colerd-quarters-in-441579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Historic Society - UNIFIED PRECIOUS METALS