Complaint Review: American Historic Society

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: alias — Kenner Louisiana United States of America
American Historic Society
31166 Via Colinas Van Nuys, California United States of America

American Historic Society I also have paid for the order of colorized painted quarters. My order was paid on 4/26/2002 and I am still waiting for the last year of quarters 2008 series. I want my money back as it has been 10 y I did not receive my full order Van Nuys, California

*UPDATE Employee: orders get filled

*Consumer Comment: First things first.

I placed an order on 4/26/2002 with the American Historic Society 31166 Via Colinas Westlake Village, CA 91362 website: www.ahs.com and have not received a complete order. This is a ripoof as it has been years since I have received anything from thes people. I suppose that I will have to go to Small Claims Court  and sue them. If I win as I always do win then I will get a Certified Judgement for $5,000 against them. If I find out where their bank account is I vcan collect my Judgement. If find wher ther business or home or property is located I can fill my judgement on their mortgage in court recods and they will hve to pay me $5,000 before they can sell any property that belongs to them. I wish them the best of luck as I know that I will succed in collecting %5,00 from these idiots!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Historic-Society/Van-Nuys-California-91499/American-Historic-Society-I-also-have-paid-for-the-order-of-colorized-painted-quarters-My-746984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Historic Society

orders get filled

AUTHOR: accountant - (United States of America)

the company was sold many years ago.  but orders it took before the sale are honored. if you write to  the company at 9010 eton ave, canoga park, ca 91304 about the set of coins you are missing they take care of the matter.

First things first.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" If find wher ther business or home or property is located I can fill my judgement "

Has it occured to you that if you don't know where they are, you can't file against them in small claims to begin with.

Unless you have a lot of free time on your hands, it's probably best to let this one go.  What do they owe you?  Less than $50 worth of colorized quarters?   Even if you were to find them, you'd never get a $5K judgement.

By the way, the website you listed in your report belongs to a home warranty company.