Complaint Review: American Home Free Mortgage

• Reported By: Jose — Harvey Louisiana
American Home Free Mortgage
P.O. Box 750 Prosper, Texas USA

American Home Free Mortgage Approach with Caution ............ Prosper Texas

We started the application on October of 2012 and was pre approved on October 2012, we were told our intrest rate would me 3.5 and that it was all looking go for the application. making a long story short I read that Liz  was in the office that gives the final approval and I was sending my information to Alan like seconds after he requested them. we had to ask the seller for an extention 3 times because AHFM was taking there sweet old time. I mean Alan would tell me Jose weeks in advance that something might have to be changed and he wouldnt request it till it was due ....a few time I have to get on the phone and beg the apprisal to complete the name changes and other stuff because the loan process was taking way to long. we ended up paying $75.00 a day for not closing on time that made took 1750.00 from our money. we ended up closing 7 months later. we closed on May 2013. I asked Alan about the bad reports and all he said that was an Irate employe and a customer well needless to asure anyone reading this its all true . IF YOU WANT A MORTGAGE THAT WILL BE QUICK PLEASE LOOK ELSE WHERE I WAS GOING TO TELL OTHE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HOUSES ABOUT THIS MORTGAGE COMPANY BUT I HAVE DECIDED NOT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DEAL WITH WHAT WE WENT THROUGH WITH THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Free-Mortgage-/Prosper-Texas-75078/American-Home-Free-Mortgage-Approach-with-Caution-Prosper-Texas-1052312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Free Mortgage