Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc., Option One Mortgage, Columbia National, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:Florence Kentucky
P.O. Box 660029, Dallas, TX 75266-0029, P.O. Box 631730, Irving, TX, 75063-1730, Option One Mortgage 3 Ada, Irvine, CA 92618 Irving, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-304-3100
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Option One Mortgage, Columbia National, Inc. Stated did not receive my August mortgage payment on 8/13/08 Irving Texas

Recently on August 25, 2008, I faxed Naomi at Irving, TX. site with a copy of my check cleared from my bank on 7/10/08. It was my August mortgage payment. Every time I call the customer service, I get India then I ask to be transferred to TX.

Once I have contact with TX., I ask for a supervisor and never get the same person. I have spoken to Byron Allen, Shannon, (Mike Heath), Naomi etc. The last person stated they would stll have to research this matter and it may take up to 60 days.

In the mail on 9/6/08 I received a copy of Western Union Speedpay Service money transfer receipt. On 8/15/2008 I authorized payment from my Acct. But the Receiver Name and Address was: Option One Mortgage, 3 Ada, Irvine, CA 92618.

I do not understand the different addresses for this company plus AHMSI inability to know and find a payment that they received on 7/10/08. The customer service is nil and any follow-up is impossible. I plan to contact Better Business in CA.

Mary
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-Option-One-Mortgage-Columbia-National-Inc/Irving-Texas-75063-1730/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Option-One-Mortgage-Columbia-National-Inc-Stated-did-370678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc., Option One Mortgage, Columbia National, Inc.