Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: K. — Palmdale California United States of America
American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc
1525 S. Beltline Road, Coppell, Texas United States of America

American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc Option One Mortgage Company, T.D. Service Company, U.S. Bank National Association, Structured Asset Securities Corporation Fraudulent Foreclosure, Fraud, uncooperative, Mortgeage reform, Coppell, Texas

*Consumer Comment: The Whole System is a Scandal

*Consumer Comment: Another Victim of American home motrgage /lending..Homeward Residential...Ocwen or whatever other Company they want to change their name to

*Consumer Comment: I want to join in your efforts against AHMSI/ I am also a victim of AHMSI modifying my original loan tacking on $24,676.24 in fees, late charges etc. to my original principal balance

*General Comment: american home mortgage lawsuit ?

*General Comment: AHMSI Class Act

*Consumer Comment: No Rebuttal Would Like To Join You

*Consumer Comment: Class action

*Author of original report: Contact Me

*Consumer Comment: Get in contact

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. is taking over where it's predecessors (O.O.M.C.) left off with scamming homeowners. I was engaged with the company for a loan modification which actually turned out to be nothing more than a refinance contract. Re-Capitalization of the loan adding more than $300,000.00 dollars to a loan where the home value is only $240,000.00 dollars. Their internal reps intentionally input the wrong numbers into the estimated escrow amounts to make the payment palatable so it would entice me to agree to the payment.

They also do not dispute or deny the claim. stating that they are only estimates. When confronted with the facts that AHMSI already had the true numbers to use for the analysis they completely revert to the assumptions that they are merely estimates. when asked why are you using estimates and not real numbers they state that they do use real numbers from County authorities. Either they cannot read or merely lying to protect their employees. They never accept responsibility for any discrepancies in their documents or statements they make, then they have nerve to sue their document preparer.

The mere fact of their acts says more to the underlying fact that there are some serious issues that needs to be addressed with in their firm. I have instituted a Civil Lawsuit against AMHSI, TD Service Company, U.S. Bank N.A., and Structured Asset Securities Corporation for these wrong doings in the Superior Courts of California since the State Attorney General has done nothing to bring these companies to face responsibility for their actions. I am seeking others to join in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/Coppell-Texas-75019/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-Option-One-Mortgage-Company-TD-Service-Company-U-794372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

The Whole System is a Scandal

AUTHOR: IS10000 - ()

I was in contact with the person who originally wrote this report but the communication was short, brief, and no actual info was given.  His attorney probably told him to knock it off.  I have written to the White House about these agencies, I included how this company lied during the whole time of my loan mod, sold my home at auction, and the investment group that bought my home along with thousands others like it.  My complaint the dept of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau where they wrote to Homeward Residential (AKA AHMSI) and because the company responded to the complaint, the CFPB felt that this response was sufficient and should answer all my complaints.  What a bunch of bull.  Complained to my local representatives, DA's office, and all nothing.  We just have to wait until there is a lawsuit and then maybe get some retribution but nothing will never compare to the indignity of losing your home and being kicked out while the rich get richer.

AUTHOR: rippedoff2 - ()

I to want to be part of any lawsuit/ legal action against these criminals!!!!! Someone please help.....

AUTHOR: Chic - (United States of America)

I do not have a rebuttal.  I want to join in with your efforts taking action against AHMSI.  I am also a victim of AHMSI modifying my original loan tacking on $24,676.24 in fees, late charges etc. to my original principal balance which I now owe approximately $30,000 more than what my home is currently worth.  Please contact me at jnchic@verizon.net in order to help fight back against AHMSI.

#4 General Comment

american home mortgage lawsuit ?

AUTHOR: forkuu - (United States of America)

i have been a victim of these crooks and i have been constantly harassed . how do i get intouch with k williams to join lawsuit.? thank you

#5 General Comment

AHMSI Class Act

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

How do we join or get in touch with you?

No Rebuttal Would Like To Join You

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

I too have no rebuttal , but would like to also be involved with you in a law suit against Homeward Residential.

kimsnipes@aol.com

Class action

AUTHOR: IS10000 - (United States of America)

I am not sure how to navigate myself through this website.  I contacted you through your facebook account.  If you can not find me there please email at iris10000@gmail.com.  I was in the process of qualifying for a HAMP loan modification when they sold my house.  I was given until May 9 to get all my paperwork in.  I would call and they would say the amplication was all complete.  A week later I would get ageneral notice from AHMSI stating something was missing.  I would call them back and they would claime a signature was missing from a page or I forgot to mark a box.  This entire run around continued for two and half months.  Finally on the 9th I called in to find out status and I was told by a supervisor that there was nothing that HAMP could do for me, all my paperwork was in but I do not qualify and my home would be sold that afternoon at 2:30.  Now I have the new owners who bought my home that day calling me trying to negociate rent.  Please help...

Contact Me

AUTHOR: K.Williams Sr - (United States of America)

I am due back in court for a conference 07/06/2012 you should be able to get my contact information for my post. I then can put you in contact with the Attorney.... Best of luck look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get in contact

AUTHOR: IS10000 - (United States of America)

I do not want to write a rebuttal. I would like to join your civil case or class action.  I too have been scamed by Option One and AHMSI.