Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Debra — Prescott Valley Arizona U.S.A.
American Home Mortgage
P.O. Box 619063 Dallas, Texas United States of America

American Home Mortgage AKA Option One, Irvin CA Illegal Insurance Action Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: AHMSI AKA OPTION ONE AND FARMERS/FORMOST BOTH A SCAM!!!

American Home Mortgage AKA Option One is doing it again. Since 2002 when we bought our home, every year American Home Mortgagehas put my husband and I in forcloser so many times.Now they aregoing after ourhome owners insurance. Our Mortgage payments are paid and so is our taxes butAFTER we alread paid ourpremium in Januarythrewour OWNInsurance company(Farmer's), American Home Mortgage a week later went and paid full coverage to OUR Insurance company and kicked our payment out and back to us. Now our new monthly mortgage paymentsis threw the roof. I don't feel thats legal what they did and I'm changing my Insurance company I don't trust them no more. I'm worried whatAmerican Home Mortgage has in plan to try and foreclose again on or if there working on that right now. How can they go home and sleep at night knowing what they do to people, judgment day is coming, I hope they get Investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Mortgage/Dallas-Texas-75261-9063/American-Home-Mortgage-AKA-Option-One-Irvin-CA-Illegal-Insurance-Action-Dallas-Texas-690220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Mortgage

AHMSI AKA OPTION ONE AND FARMERS/FORMOST BOTH A SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: Debra - (U.S.A.)

I am so angry grrr!  I have been fighting with my Mortgage company because they will not post our Feb 2011 mortgage payment and now stating we owe 1000.00 in escrow and now have fee's at that time I flipped..After talking to them I found out what happened, AFTER makeing our home owners Insurance payment on the 7th of Dec 2010 our Insurance company also sent our mortgage company a request of payment the day AFTER we paid it so our mortgage company paid it on the 20th of Dec 2010 throwing our payment back to us and now our payments are much more a month not including fee's grrrr.  Tomarrow I'm going in and fight with the Insurance company BUT I asked for a statment from my mortgage company stating that fact so we have it on our behalf and they WILL NOT gives us one WHY its our account...Grrrr it's never ending...

WE HAVE PROOF