Complaint Review: American Home Relief Foundation, LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: BJ — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
American Home Relief Foundation, LLC
unknown/P.O. Box 3249 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

American Home Relief Foundation, LLC The Law Offices of Michael A. Perry /FORECLOSURE PREVENTION RIP-OFF! Baltimore, Maryland

American Home Relief Foundation and the Law Office of Michael A. Perry...what a joke! These people were so cunning & scammed me out of $995.00. They convinced me they were legitimate & they were going to assist me with the loan modification with my mortgage co. & prevent foreclosure. I had been dealing with the reps. via phone & e-mail since Nov. 2010. They took my $995.00, sent me a 3 ringed binder.  At first they were corresponding & responding to my concerns immediately.  After a few months, the reps. became scarce & no one was returning my calls. They were not helping me when I received foreclosure notices from the Public Trustee & opposing attorney. I was so scared, I contacted a community service organization, whereas, a HUD counselor told me it was illegal to charge a homeowner facing foreclosure. On March 29th, 2011, I called their offices, all telephone no.s are disconnected. These people closed up shop, ripped off desperate homeowers facing foreclosure with thousands of dollars. I hope there is a hell because that's where they will be! Most likely, they will change their business name, obtain names of homeowners facing foreclosure & start a new scam. People, please beware, I don't want to see anyone else fall under distress by these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Relief-Foundation-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21228/American-Home-Relief-Foundation-LLC-The-Law-Offices-of-Michael-A-Perry-FORECLOSURE-PREV-714611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Relief Foundation, LLC