Complaint Review: American Home Relief Foundation

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Karma — Billngs Montana United States of America
American Home Relief Foundation
P.O. Box 3249 Baltimore, Maryland 21228 Baltimore Maryland, Montana United States of America

American Home Relief Foundation Lawfirm Michael something A lady representing the company sounded very empathetic to my situation & assured me this was possible through the home relief act signed by President Obama. She even said God is good and blesses us Baltimore Maryland , Montana

I sent American Home Relief Foundation  $1495.00 over several months so they would step in and remodify my loan for what was claimed at the time to be 3.5 %.  After doing everything they requested such as debt to income ratios and having me us Fedex and faxing documents from the 3 ring binder they mailed to me,  I called everysingle number and of course everyone one of them is disconnected.  Now we live in a country where justice should be served for scam or fraud and innocent hard working americans in crisis should not have to tolerate being scammed on top of being victims of the housing crisis who gave up every single hard earned penny to these ruthless individuals that should be required to pay restistution to the victims.  I also recommend Obama should allocate some of the financial resources to helping victims of scams when they willing in good faith, were misled into an even worse situation than before.  We are waisting billions of dollars so wouldn't it make sence to compensate victims who through thier willingness to sacrifice thier very last dollars to save home from foreclosure produced all of the evidence needed to conclude they did everything they could to save thier house and only thought they were doing the only required conditions to save thier home.  Through the different phone numbers and websites porvided escpecially ending in .org  mislead comsumers into thinking these are government websites and thus should be legitiment.  I want my money back and I want to stop my house from being foreclosed upon coming up here in Sept. 21st.  unless I am able to get a postponement. The government should have provided conslumer portection for all of us but this is still yet to be determined on the gobernments credibiliy.  Those who have fallen victim to these scams should be portected from losing anything in addition to the Property.

Please help save us a victims.  Please if someone is capable of heading the crusaide in compensation programs and wants to consider another marketing and networking individual with a public relations degree please let me know.  May GOD be with us all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Relief-Foundation/Baltimore-Maryland-Montana-21228/American-Home-Relief-Foundation-Lawfirm-Michael-something-A-lady-representing-the-compan-927970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Relief Foundation