Complaint Review: American Home Sheild

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:new braunfels Texas
American Home Sheild
PO Box 849 Carroll, Iowa 51401 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

American Home Sheild Owned By Service Master, Once Again Denies Claim American Home Sheild, the most deceptive form of insurance ever. ripoff Large scam Carrol iowa

My airconditioner started to not cool, 4 days ago. I put in for a service request. A technician came the following evening. He was here approx. 5 minutes. He then told me that my unit was to small for the square footage of my home. I told him I had lived here for 8 years and was cool for that time. This problem had just started. He said AHS would not pay for the claim. I too went through several attempted calls to "supervisor" whom knew nothing of Building codes or aircontioning installation.

I was told a 'MANAGER" would return my call, of course that has not happened.. This is the 3rd. time I have used their service and the 3rd. time they have found a way out of paying the claim. I too, will cancel their service, however would love to get a lawsuit against them. Will file with the state of Texas.

I really wonder when they became builders, inspectors and installers to determine if your home was correctly put together.

new braunfels, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Sheild/Austin-Texas-internet/American-Home-Sheild-Owned-By-Service-Master-Once-Again-Denies-Claim-American-Home-Sheild-267617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Sheild