Complaint Review: American Home Sheild

• Submitted: Sat, September 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 20, 2008

• Reported By:Eastpointe Michigan
American Home Sheild
PO Box 849 Carroll, Iowa U.S.A.

American Home Sheild This company ignored comcerns and complaints for a service requested to repair my oven. I have continued to wait patiently with no response from contractor. Made three calls to AHS and was not compensated by contractor nor company representative. Carroll Iowa

My oven thermastat burned-out on August 29th. I called AHS and was notified that New Life Repair Service will call for an appointment. The appointment was set for September 3, 2008. The repair person came and stated that he would have to order the part and would return a week later. That week pasted and the contracter had not phoned. On the 15th of September I attempted to contact the contractor with no success. I phoned AHS in an attempt to get in contact with this contractor. I was informed that the contractor stated that I would be notfied concerning the part on order. The contractor never called. I made a second attempt to speak with the contractor through AHS. Informed once again that the contractor will contact. The third and final attempt to AHS was on the 19th of September to AHS. I was informed that the contractor stated that the part was due in that day and I would receive a call to set another apointment to complete the repair. Once again the contractor did not call. My oven is not repaired, yet I paid the required co-payment for services. I informed AHS representative of my frustration with this situation and was directed to go on-line to file a complaint. I have filed a complaint and have yet to recieve acknowledgement concerning this issue.

Darlene
Eastpointe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Sheild/Carroll-Iowa-51401-9901/American-Home-Sheild-This-company-ignored-comcerns-and-complaints-for-a-service-requested-374736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Sheild