conductor

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2004

• Reported By:Cassville Wisconsin
American Home Shield - AHS
6399 Shelby View Drive Suite104 Memphis TN , Iowa, Tennessee U.S.A.

American Home Shield(AHS)(American Home Shield/ Servicemaster, New Jersey Home Shield Corp.) ripoff, fraud, diceptive literature and practices, not paying claims, illegal activity in WI Mutiplestates!that Is Why You Can't Deal With Them, AZ, CA ,FL, IA,ME, MS. NV, NJ, OH, TX, VA, WA, The List Goes On!Iowa rip-off scam Nationwide

My first conact for any service I needed done through "AHS" occuered 10/2003 - I have been fighting with them every since they will do NOTHING that their contract specified. They are incompintent to sa the least "they contacted one of their certified companies to rewire some areas of my house, the only problem was that this company ONLY installs garage doors -- I don't even HAVE a garage!Needless to say he didn't come.

I had been paying these jerks for 18 months and asking them to fix the furnace which was a fire hazard I demanded a refund since I couldn't get them to do anythingBUT take my money.Luckily in the state of WI our insurance commissioer has legal authority over such policies although "AHS" will tell you otherwise.

3/16/2004 I had enough and filed a complaint with the insurrace commisioner in the state of WI.

Mysteriously "AHS" "lost or claims to have never gotten" the initial paperwork. They"AHS" were granted an extention beyond the original 5/5/04 date. BUT they now have personally served and if I don't get a refund I hope they are fined and banned from doing business in this state so some other sap doesn't get the shaft.

One thing I can suggest is to check with your states insurrance office,not many cover it but you might live in a state that does and put these scum out of business now!

Timothy
Cassville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2004 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield-AHS/Iowa-Tennessee-38134/American-Home-ShieldAHSAmerican-Home-Shield-Servicemaster-New-Jersey-Home-Shield-Corp-93161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield - AHS