Complaint Review: American Home Shield (AHS)

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Roy — Detroit Michigan
American Home Shield (AHS)
Nationwide USA

American Home Shield (AHS) AHS is a ripoff Memphis TN

American Home Shield company is a ripoff, I was a customer of AHS for over a year, I paid my monthly payments and all my deductables. I called AHS to service my central air it cost me $588.00 dollars and my unit is still not connect because I need to spend another $589.00 to have it connected. also my washer needed serving, the contractor came out I paid my deductable, and he reported that my home had a flood witch would not be covering the repairs. I explanned to AHS that my home did not flood, so they stated that it wasn't normal ware and tear. the contractor had taken loose my washer and that's how it was left. I asked to speak to the owner because that not customer satifaction

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield-AHS/nationwide/American-Home-Shield-AHS-AHS-is-a-ripoff-Memphis-TN-1172675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield (AHS)