Complaint Review: American Home Shield

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2005

• Reported By:camden New Jersey
American Home Shield
americanhomeshield.com , Georgia U.S.A.

American Home Shield ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I have been with American Home Shield for about two years. Everytime I request service,it's nothing but aggrivation.I requested for my dryer to be serviced last month, I had an appointment and they were coming that morning and cancelled late in the day. The guy who was coming out gave one excuse and when I called the company itself (Aspen) who is contracted through Home shield, he gave another.

I complained numerous times.I was treated like crap by the supervisor from Aspen he spoke to me like I was trash. I finally spoke to a Barbara from AHS, she stated that she will waive the $45 service fee. I called again to state that I recieved not one phone call. I was aggravated and I told her to cancel my policy, but I told her that I should still get service for my dryer. She said, I will, due to the fact that the order went in before the cancellation. Now today I found out the policy is cancelled but I am getting no service. Now Aspen's excuse is that they do not service my area. Not true, they serviced my washer(bad job done)last year. I feel that I am being discriminated against because of where I live.They sure did not discriminate in taking my monies every month!!!

camden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2005 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield/Georgia/American-Home-Shield-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-160777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield