• Report: #1021990

Complaint Review: American Home Shield

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: bwtrmom — east bridgewater Massachusetts United States of America
American Home Shield

American Home Shield Refusal to renew my contract Internet

I have been a customer with American Home Shield for many years.  Suddenly, I received a letter stating that they would not renew my contract.  I contacted American Home Shield to inquire why I was sent this letter and was told it was due to excessive claims. First of all that is not true and secondly, American Home Shield specifically states in their warranty coverage that there is no limit to the number of times you can call for repairs.  When I asked to speak with a manager I was told that they would have to take my information and have someone get back to me within 24 hours.  I then asked for the name of the CEO and was told that they could not release the name.  How ridiculous is that?  I then asked for there corporate address and was provided with a PO box number in Carroll, Iowa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield/internet/American-Home-Shield-Refusal-to-renew-my-contract-Internet-1021990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield