Complaint Review: American Homesheild

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Aijaz — Sugar Land Texas
American Homesheild
860 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis, Tennessee USA

American Homesheild Teira the person I spoke with told me that my A/C problem is not covered in the contract. As per their technician, A/C have low freon and possible leak and this is because of the low or no maintenance. When I told her that I do not agree with their A/C technician, she told me that they will send another technician and I have to pay for the second technician visit. I have been told by another person that they refuse to fix the A/C problem due to the same reason. This company is nothing but a ripoff. They look for the reason not to provide required services. Memphis Tennessee

After being a customer of American homesheild, I request to service my A/C that topped working two days ago. Two days later they sent an A/C technician to check and fix the problem. Technician after inspecting A/C and other things tole us that he can not or will not fix the problem at this time and some one from Homeseild will call you to discuss the issue. No one called me or contacted me at all.

When I called them the person I talked to, told that this problem is not covered under the terms and conditions of the contract. She specifically said this problem is created due to the lack of maintenance. When I told her that I do not agree with their technician, she said they will send another technician but I have to pay for the second visit also.

I called another company and discuss the issue with them. They said this problem may and may not be related to low maintenance, as the A/C was working good before without any problem. He also said that there are number of people have same complaints and problem with this company.

Some other people in Houston have same complaint about this company. To me this company looks for excuses not to pay for the repair if the cost of repair is high. Small issue thay may pay.

American Homesheild is nothing but is a ripoff company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Homesheild/Memphis-Tennessee-38135/American-Homesheild-Teira-the-person-I-spoke-with-told-me-that-my-AC-problem-is-not-cove-1064422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Homesheild